Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Eccleston Post Office’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We also use traffic log cookies to identify which of our pages are being used. This can help us analyse data about the web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies will help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Our cookies never give us access to information about you or access to your computer. Only the data you choose to share with us will be shared with us. You can choose to accept or decline these cookies. Most web browsers do automatically accept cookies, however you can modify this using your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are either a feature of advertisement banners, or are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.