Post Office Services
The Post remains the main focus of the business and we are fortunate to be able to offer the majority of the services that Post Office Ltd along with Royal Mail and other partners provide. From basic cash withdrawals to savings accounts, foreign exchange and business banking along with parcel despatch and collection to good old stamps we do it all.
In Branch Services:
Letters and Parcels
- Along with our partners in Royal Mail and Parcelforce we offer a full range of economy and premium services from the smallest letter to 30kg parcels both Inland and Overseas. We take Home Shopping Returns for many companies including some Amazon returns.
- Investments offered range from ISAs to Growth Bonds and Instant Savers. Application forms and more information is available in Branch.
- We hold a large selection of the most popular currencies in branch all year with more exotic notes available the next day if ordered before 1pm. In addition we hold the popular Travel Money Card which enables you carry 23 different currency’s all on one card.
Please call in for further information on the benefits of this product.
- Travel Insurance can be issued immediately giving you peace of mind for your travels.
- Passport forms are available in branch along with the Check and Send Service which gives you a secure and fast tracked
International Driving Permit
- All 3 types of permits are available for immediate issue, just bring along your photo card driving license and a new passport size photograph.
- Vehicle Tax and certain Registration queries can be handled by our branch and we also hold Driving License application forms.
- Should you need documents certified just call in with the relevant photo copies and original documents for a fast and simple service.
Homephone and Broadband
- The Post Office offer various packages to suit your needs, just call in for a leaflet.
- We can provide you with information on a policy or we can get a specialist to call you at your convenience.
Some products need more time and questions so for that reason they are dealt with by our Head Office teams either on the phone or on the website. So if you are in the market for a mortgage or personal loan, a credit card or an Online Saver then please visit www.postoffice.co.uk
Please remember to quote our unique reference number, FAD 4214277 which will enable you to access any special offers or discounts that may be available.